In collaboration with the online magazine Arctic Journal we have published several articles in English based on our podcasts "Arktiske Historier" by Iben Bjørnsson:
- Why is Greenland a part of the Danish kingdom?
- Exploring their inner Arctic
- The misery of Peary´s elusive channel
- Peter Freuchen´s beard
- The Tale of Hans Hendrik
- In the end, even the hunger vanishes
- The Diary of Henriette Egede
- Signe Rink and the white woman’s burden
- The Sledge Patrol
- The air base: The Americans arrive
- The air base: Just in time
In the end of 2016 the books "Mysteriet på indlandsisen" part 1 and 2 will be published (in Danish). The publications are based on Freuchen´s diary from the 1. Thule Expedition. The books are composed by Jens Christian Worm Gotfredsen and Ivan Tafteberg.
Diary of expedition member Niels Haarløv: "1,000 km by Dogsled". The document is compiled and edited by the nephew of Niels Haarløv, Lars Christian Ingerslev. If you have comments to the text, please contact Anne Haarløv / anneh@. roskilde.dk
Niels Haarløv: "1,000 km by Dogsled" (English) (please note: the size of the file is app. 40 MB).
Download the map of Greenland